Employment Ontario Employment Services
The full range of Employment Ontario Employment Services is offered in Red Lake and Ear Falls by our agency. Our free services are aimed at helping unemployed or under-employed individuals find work. We also assist employers in finding suitable employees.
· Job Listings
· Hiring Assistance and Pre-Screening
· Casual Labour Pool
· Training Incentives
· Up-to-date employment-related information
For Job Seekers:
· Employment Services & general job search skills – (resume building, interview skills, access to job list, casual labour, referrals, etc.)
· Career Exploration, including Apprenticeships
· Second Career - designed by EO to support laid off, unemployed individuals who require skills training that will better enable them to secure work in Ontario
· Ontario Job Creation Partnerships
· Access to workshops, including Smart Serve, WHMIS, Passport to Safety and others
146 Howey St.
Box 223, Red Lake, ON
Canada P0V 2M0
146 Howey Street
Ear Falls: (Thursdays)
Ear Falls 2000, Spruce Street
This Employment Ontario service is funded in part by the Government of Canada and the Government of Ontario. We are locally sponsored by Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital.