Mission,Vision & Values
Compassionate, quality care - every patient, every time.
Working together towards excellence in rural health care.
Our values define who we are and what we stand for:
- Patient-centred: ensuring the needs of patients and families are central to our actions and decisions
- Caring: responding to our patients and each other with kindness, respect and compassion
- Integrity: doing the right thing in all ways and in every encounter
- Safety: maintaining the highest safety standards in patient care and our work environment
- Learning: supporting and encouraging our employees, volunteers and patients in a culture of learning
- Advocacy: speaking up for patients and our community
- Accountability: operating in a medically, socially and financially responsible manner