Community Counselling and Addiction Services
Free and Confidential Counselling Services available to Red Lake and Ear Falls residents
Adult Mental Health Counselling (for people 18-60)
- Individualized assessment, crisis intervention, counselling and treatment for adults experiencing mental health problems including depression, anxiety, stress, abuse (past or present), eating disorders, anger management, etc.
Case Management Services (for people 18+)
- The goal of this program is to increase independence and quality of life for those living with a serious mental illness. Case Management services include crisis intervention, counselling, housing support, skills development, medication monitoring, client advocacy, service co-ordination and assistance with the activities of daily living.
Substance Abuse and Problem Gambling Services (for people 12+)
- Assessment, community-based treatment, referral to residential treatment programs, outreach and aftercare support for those with problems related to alcohol or drug use or gambling. Family support and education is also available.
Mobile Crisis Response (people of all ages)
- Crisis support is available 24 hours/day by calling 1-866-888-8988.
- Mobile Crisis Response is available for children, youth, young adults, adults and seniors in Red Lake and Ear Falls.
- Mobile support is available for crisis situations, Monday to Friday, 6 pm – 2 am and 24 hours on weekends.
Community Education (people of all ages)
A variety of educational workshops are available. Topics of interest may include assertiveness training, stress management training, gambling prevention and awareness, substance abuse education, and sessions specific to particular mental illnesses. Workshops are conducted throughout the year and upon request.
No referral required, confidentiality is guaranteed. Please call us at (807) 727-1100.
|146 Howey St.(downstairs)
PO Box 1336, Red Lake, Ontario P0V 2M0
Office hours: 8:00am to 4:00pm
Monday through Friday
Located in the Ear Falls Health Center
25 Spruce St
Ear Falls, ON POV 1T0
Hours of operation please call our office (807) 727-1100