Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital (RLMCMH) was created to help meet the healthcare and wellbeing needs of the Red Lake and Ear Falls communities, the people who live here and the ones who visit. We are fortunate to have a team of dedicated employees, physicians, volunteers and donors whose primary focus is providing excellence in rural health care. We are strident in our efforts to keep these services within our community, and to ensure those services meet or exceed industry standards for quality of care.
Together with our staff and community partners, we ensure to comply and apply the principles that drive us in everything we do:
Compassionate, quality care - every patient, every time.
Working together towards excellence in rural health care.
- Patient-centred: ensuring the needs of patients and families are central to our actions and decisions
- Caring: responding to our patients and each other with kindness, respect and compassion
- Integrity: doing the right thing in all ways and in every encounter
- Safety: maintaining the highest safety standards in patient care and our work environment
- Learning: supporting and encouraging our employees, volunteers and patients in a culture of learning
- Advocacy: speaking up for patients and our community
- Accountability: operating in a medically, socially and financially responsible manner