Schedule or Cancel an Appointment
- Physician referrals are required for all out-patient tests and procedures.
- Outpatient departments are open Monday to Friday, 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Appointments can be made in person at the hospital during business hours Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. The receptionist at the “Information” desk in the Lobby can direct you to the correct location.
- An appointment can be made or cancelled by telephone:
General Enquiries: (807) 727-2066 or see our Dep. list
Endoscopy/Chemotherapy/Telemedicine: (807) 727-3811
X-ray & Ultrasound: (807) 727-3828
Physiotherapy: (807) 727-3829
Laboratory: (807) 727-3827 or Text following these instructions:
- The number to text is (807) 728-0104. TEXT ONLY, Calls will not be answered.
- When you text, you will be given the next available appointment.
- Text messages are monitored periodically, Monday-Friday, 7:00 am – 4:00 pm.
- Include your full legal name in your text message.
- If you have your requisition, e-mail it to us at GenLab@redlakehospital.ca or text a picture of it.
Our parking Area is open and free to the public.