Due to Covid-19 Visitation is restricted until further notice.
We have an "Open visitors Policy" which means that visits are allowed at any time of day.
At the Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital, we recognize that family members, friends, and loved ones are an essential part of the Health Care Team. Therefore, we have unrestricted visiting hours, provided that the visitor has been approved by the patient.
We are Proud to support the Better Together Campaign "Families Are More than a Visitor”; to learn more visit MoreThanAVisitor. Here you can find our policy to support this initiative Family Presence Guidelines.
Guidelines all visitors must follow:
- Always check in at the Nursing Station to sign-in and to make sure the patient is available at that time.
- Visitors should use Self-Screening and if feeling unwell, present any flu like or other infectious disease symptoms, should not visit the hospital to prevent the spread of diseases.
- Children under 14 years old must be supervised at all times.
- We recommend no more than 2 visitors at any one time, larger groups may be arranged in advance in collaboration with the patient and Care Team. Special consideration shall be taken in case of shared accommodation and alternate visiting spaces can be arranged.
- Visiting time may be interrupted to provide patient care or to protect the safety and privacy of the patients.
- Check the map which is posted in all areas for the nearest fire exit.
- Follow any signs posted (isolation, wet floor, do not disturb).
- In the event of a fire, for your safety, follow instruction from the hospital staff.
- Pets and/or animal-assisted-therapy are permitted; visit must be pre-arranged with the patient and Care Team.
- All visitors must follow Red Lake Margaret Cochenour Memorial Hospital Safety and Security Policies that apply:
Unable to Visit in Person?
You may also send your loved one "Well Wishes" below or an eCard for special occasion.
We are processing your submission.
Please do not press back or refresh.